Thursday, February 3, 2011

Self-Image Evaluation

Happy February to all of you! I hope that your year has been positive and productive as you hope it would be thus far. I wanted to take a minute to talk with you about positive self-image. Media and publications portray so many beautiful ladies as mere images that only function for their beauty. I understand that most women have ambition, goals, and intelligence. However, some get lost in someone else's image and forget who the are. Don't let trying to be perfect in someone else's image cause you to forget who you are. You can ALWAYS upgrade material items, but NEVER downgrade your morals, self respect, and positive self image. Remember I am you, you are me and we are representations of SSE.






Jamese Beazer
Natl. Executive VP of Finance

No comments:

Post a Comment