Sunday, June 5, 2011

"Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things" (I Thessalonians 4:12, NIV)

 

clip_image002

A motivational vitamin for the month just for you ….

In life we are often doomed by the riches of the world instead of the riches from our almighty king, Jesus Christ. We find ourselves trapped over not having the nicest car, highest paying job, handsome looking man, or the biggest house in the neighborhood. I challenge you to take a moment and reflect on the priceless riches that God has already given you and those that he has ordained you to have. I challenge you to look beyond the physical materials and reflect on the gift of salvation that God has given. I challenge you to go back to that long night when our awesome God was nailed in his sides, bleeding to death, just for a sinner like you and I so we could have life and live it more abundantly. How precious is a gift than a man who would lay down his for you and I? It’s priceless!

I challenge you to set your mind on Jesus Christ. Amen

By Angela Chambliss

No comments:

Post a Comment